We in Nurofy are working with next generation marketing. We develop technology that will make everyone experience success when they use our technology and abilities. We are working to internationalize the product and will after Corona start up in multiple countries. We are looking to strengthen our team even more with people working with SEM.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone that preferably has a few years’ experience working with SEO and CRO. You understand what it takes to develop a brands’ organic visibility and how a website most efficiently can use CRO as a method for traffic to become a lead or a conversion. Together with the rest of the team you will work daily to strengthen Nurofys clients on the field and help their marketing departments understand the values of their own channels and website.
Some of your most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Execute different types of SEO-analysis (i.e. search-word analysis, content mapping and competition analysis)
- On-page optimizing and working in the clients’ CMS/publication tool
- Execute workshops and content planning based on SEO-analysis both internally and with client
- Develop SEO-strategies, which also ties to paid search/SEM and other marketing activities
- Down the line could put together offers and projects for sales for clients
- Do CRO-analysis on webpages based on hypothesis and A/B testing
- It is your own responsibility to structure workload and plan your workday and as an advisor you will be in dialog directly with our clients.
- It is important that you have the ability to communicate the measures that are recommended to something the client understands, so that we, together with the client can execute the solutions and contribute to business growth.
- 1-3 years’ experience with SEO-work, e.g. in a bureau or media house/publicist
- Preferably higher education (minimum bachelor’s degree) in marketing, communication, IT, web development. Sufficient and relevant practical experience can compensate for a higher education.
- It is not a requirement for the position that you have experience with CRO, but it will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on how websites work and ties together, both technically and content wise.
- It is advantageous with experience and knowledge of analytic tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush etc.
- It is advantageous with experience in CRO-tools such as Google Optimize.
- We believe you are a safe and trustworthy advisor that is able to explain complex concepts in an easy and applicable way.
- You are flexible and pragmatic, and are always solution oriented.
- You should be structured and analytic, and comfortable with big datasets.
We can offer an exciting permanent position with responsibilities and work with familiar brands, opportunities for professional development, an excellent environment and nice locals in Media City Bergen. Nurofy has good insurance- and retirement-benefits. Salary by agreement, with quick deployment.
The position reports to Chief Commercial Officer. Contact Karl Espen Iversen on 952 46 779 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions.
Interviews will be ongoingly conducted.